ISO 3035, ISO 3073, ISO 7263, IS 7028
- For Paper Tubes / Cores used as Winding Medium / Carrier, Radial Crush Test is performed.
- For Paper Tubes / Cores used as Packing Material, Flat Crush Test and Vertical Crush Test can be performed.
- For Paper Cones used as Yarn Carrier, Radial Crush Test is performed.
- For Paper Cones used as Packing Material, Flat Crush Test can also be performed.
- Unique design & Aesthetic outer appearance
- Standard Digital Model
- Single instrument suitable for Radial Crush Test, Flat Crush Test on Paper Tubes / Paper Cores / Paper Cones
- Digital Model with Backlit LCD Display for easy readability.
- Electro-Pneumatic system with embedded push buttons on Indicator panel.
- Feather touch keypad
- Direct Display of Load / Collapsing Force. No Calculations Required.
- Auto-stop upon completion of Test.
- Supplied complete with individual test adaptors to carry out core test and cone test
- All the test adaptors are designed in such a manner that changing from core sample to cone sample ORfrom one size to another size of core sample & cone sample is very quick, handy, easy & less time consuming.
- Peak hold facility to register the maximum load
- Higher degree of consistency and reliability.
- Direct display of load/collapsing force is possible without any calculations.
- Perfect combination of price, accuracy and features.
Utilities Required (To be supplied by the buyer)
- Power Supply : 230 Volts AC at 50 Hz. (Fluctuation Free Power required)
- 50 / 100 Kg Cast Iron Weights - These weights are required for calibration at the time of installation and then every 6-months for routine calibrations
- Compressed Air supply at 5 - 6 kg/cm2 (Rust, Dirt and Moisture Free Supply)
More products in POY (FILAMENT YARN) Testing Instruments