SMOKE POINT APPARATUS-(ASTM D1322)-
Model Number : EIE-PTLT-117
This test method covers a procedure for determination of the smoke point of kerosene and aviation turbine fuel. Smoke point is an indicator of the combustion qualities of aviation turbine fuels and kerosene. The fuel sample is burned in the Smoke Point Lamp, and the maximum flame height obtainable without smoking is measured. The complete outfit consist of a brass lamp body with chimney 0‑50 mm black glass scale with white markings, brass plated door with curved glass window, a candle socket. Plated brass candle with wick tube & air vent. Mounted on a cast iron base with aluminum support rod.
Compliance with Following International Standards:
ASTM D1322, IP 57
Brief construction details
The complete assembly consists of following parts and accessories.
- A brass lamp body with chimney
- 0‑50mm black glass scale with white markings
- Brass plated door with curved glass window
- A candle socket
- Plated brass candle with wick tube & air vent
- A mirror can be attached to the chimney to aid smoke detection.
- Mounted on a cast iron base with aluminum support rod.
- Weight : 05 kg
Optional Accessories at extra cost
- Spare candle @
- Spare wick @